A unique residential complex of apartments in the heart of the beautiful city of Kyrenia (005406)

378 567 £ - 576 516 £
Open price
  • Icon Apartment size 135 m² - 200 m²
  • Icon Rooms
    • 2 bedrooms
    • 3 bedrooms
  • Icon Сomplete construction 2023
  • Icon Furniture Partly
  • Icon To the beach: 300 m
  • Location: North Cyprus, Kyrenia
  • Check Balcony/ Terrace
  • Check Swimming pool
  • Check Private territory
  • Check Outdoor parking
  • Check 0% installment
  • Check Security
  • Check Elevator
  • Check Playground
  • Check Generator

A unique residential complex located in the heart of the beautiful city of Kyrenia - the city of eternal love and the enchanting Mediterranean.

Here, every sunrise turns into a moment of magic as the sun slowly rises above the horizon, like a shy lover preparing to meet his beloved city.

Kyrenia is filled with love songs with every touch of the waves, like a passionate romance between heaven and earth.

Local residents know: the history of the city lives in every stone, in every corner. The reflection of green mountains in the waters seems to look into the eyes of time, where memories of the past and anticipation of the future are intertwined.

Types of layouts:

  • 2+1 area 135 m2 + 35 m2 terrace
  • 3+1 area 165 m2 + 35 m2 terrace
  • 3+1 area 200 m2 + 90 m2 + 30 m2 terrace

Technical characteristics of the complex:

  • Windows with high-quality glass profiles with slanted glazing provide optimal natural light and excellent interaction with the interior.
  • The roof of the complex is covered with hydro- and thermal insulation, providing comfort and care.
  • The floors inside the villa are designed in a style of luxury and practicality using parquet, marble and ceramics.
  • Each villa has a fully equipped master bedroom and fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
  • Akrlux kitchen cabinets combine style and functionality to create the perfect space for cooking and socializing.
  • Water supply is provided through a hot water tank powered by solar energy, and plumbing fixtures from the global Hansgrohe brand ensure moderate water savings.
  • The complex fully supports satellite, Internet and telephone connections for a comfortable life.

The location of the complex provides easy access to all the amenities of the city:

  • The airport is only 40 minutes away.
  • Supermarket 3 minutes, school 5 minutes, kindergarten 6 minutes, hospital and shopping center 10 minutes.

To purchase a villa in the complex, you must make an initial payment of 55%, the remaining payment - 45% - is provided until the keys are handed over in May 2024, with the option of paying monthly, bimonthly or quarterly.

  • Construction start date: 01.2022
  • Construction completion date: 12.2023

Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of luxury and comfort in the heart of the beautiful city of Kyrenia and bring the enchanting spirit of the Mediterranean into your life.

Information updated: 19.06.2024

July 2024 49,500 - 529,000 €
Looking for real estate to invest in?

Consider marketable, resale and appreciating real estate by the sea in sunny Alanya, Turkey!
Earn 15-40% on resale or up to 12% APR on rentals.
Alanya is Hayat Estate’s №1 choice for successful investments.

Download the catalog of Top 15 buildings in Alanya
with prices for june-july 2024 (apartments from 49,500 - 529,000 €) and get access to current offers with prices from developers (no commission).

    By clicking on the button, you agree to the processing of your personal data in accordance with the Privacy Policy of the company

    July 2024 49,500 - 529,000 €