14 September 2023 "London Real Estate Conference"
Who exactly should visit "Real Estate Conference"?
Considering real estate for investment: investment methods and strategies, promising markets, entry threshold
Develop a project in the field of design and real estate: experience and cases of speakers, new contacts, partnerships
Want to know trends in real estate and design: trends and opportunities for comfortable work/life
- Location: Oxford Street, London
- September 14, 2023
- Anna Zelenyukh, Managing Director of Hayat Estate. 20 years of experience in banking structures - in the field of business lending and portfolio investment
- Ekaterina Tsankashvili, Financial Security and Insurance Advisor at Kalon Financial
- Andrey Vypritskis, consultant on personal and family insurance, wills and powers of attorney
- Elena Kravchenko, interior and furniture designer for over 19 years, 6000 successful projects, owner of DESIGN STUDIOS LKL
- HAYAT ESTATE, international real estate agency with Ukrainian roots, European approach to work and global ambitions. Real estate in 20 countries of the world (in some of them, the agency helps to obtain a residence permit and citizenship). Helping clients from all over the world to find and acquire the most attractive properties for living and investment since 2012.
Why is it worth attending the conference?
- Exchange of experience and knowledge between real estate and investment professionals
- Opportunities for collaboration between real estate professionals
- Discussion of current issues of the real estate market
- Presentation of new technologies and solutions in the field of real estate
- New contacts, partnerships, collaborations
- Real estate: investment and profitability
- Real estate: trends and prospects
- Innovation in property design
- Real estate insurance
- Presentation of investment opportunities from the general partner of the conference HAYAT ESTATE
- Panel discussion
Cost of participation
If you are a member of UWILL GLOBAL - please contact your personal manager
cost £80 instead of £100